[Job posted on july 31th 2015 by Lionbridge on Linguist List]
Computational Linguist: French,
University or Organization: Lionbridge
Job Location: , —————- (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://www.lionbridge.com
Job Title: Computational Linguist: French, Indonesian, Slovak
Job Rank: Computational Linguist; Other
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Phonetics; Phonology
Required Language(s): French (fra)
– Native language: French, France; Indonesian; Slovak.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computational Linguistics or Bachelor’s or Master’s in general linguistics and proven studies in Computational Linguistics or higher
– Strong linguistic comprehension
– Experience in the field of phonetics and Speech engines development
– Experience in Language Technology – educational, research or work experience
– Experience in using scripting languages (Python, xml, Regular Expression, etc.)
– Experience in language tool development is a plus
– Experience in annotation/corpus/dictionary/terminology work is a plus
– Preferred knowledge and experience in using text processing and spreadsheet based tools
– Great attention to detail while working efficiently
– Good organizational and analytical skills
– Good communication skills
– Excellent English skills, other language skills are a plus
– Possibility to work part-time or full-time from home on freelancer basis, around 10-20 hours/week
Please send the application with the hourly rate request and your CV to the application email below.
Lionbridge is a leading provider of translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the global customer lifecycle.
Using our innovative cloud technologies, global program management expertise and our worldwide crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide integrated solutions that enable clients to successfully market, sell and support their products and services in global markets.
Application Deadline: 30-Sep-2015