[Job posted on july 9th 2015 by Lionbridge]
Linguist/Computational Linguist –
University or Organization: Lionbridge
Job Location: , —————- (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://www.lionbridge.com/
Job Title: Linguist/Computational Linguist – Japanese
Job Rank: Linguist/Computational Linguist; Other
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; General Linguistics
Required Language(s): Japanese (jpn)
At the moment we are looking for Linguists and Computational Linguists, for our current and possible future projects.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computational Linguistics or Bachelor’s or Master’s in general linguistics and studies in Computational Linguistics
– Native language: Japanese.
– Strong linguistic comprehension
– Experience in using scripting languages (Python, xml, Regular Expression, etc.)
– Experience in Language Technology – educational, research or work experience
– Experience in language tool development is a plus
– Experience in annotation/corpus/dictionary/terminology work is a plus
– Great attention to detail while working efficiently
– Good organizational and analytical skills
– Good communication skills
– Excellent English skills, other language skills are a plus
– Possibility to work part-time or full-time from home on freelancer basis, around 25 hours/week
Please send the application with the hourly rate request and your CV to the application email below.
Lionbridge is a leading provider of translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the global customer lifecycle.
Using our innovative cloud technologies, global program management expertise and our worldwide crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide integrated solutions that enable clients to successfully market, sell and support their products and services in global markets.
Application Deadline: 28-Aug-2015 (Open until filled)