[Offre diffusée le 1er février 2014 sur la liste linguistlist]
University or Organization: Pactera
Department: Vendor Management
Job Location: —————- (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://www.pactera.com/
Job Rank: Annotator
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics
Required Language(s): French (fra)
Italian, Brazilian, German, French or Spanish Native Speakers based in US or Canada needed for telework projects. Pactera is looking for Annotators that will be working from home on ongoing annotation projects.
Hourly rate is 15 USD and at least 20-hour availability per week is required. Payment can be either by wire transfer or PayPal. Annotators will work from home on a PC with Windows operating system only. Mac systems are not compatible with working tools. The job consists in identifying items in vocal written commands and annotating them within a specific tool, with purpose of improving Internet search engines. Detailed guidelines and training are provided for each job. In order to be selected and enter the approved annotator pool, candidates will have to perform a short test.
– Italian, Brazilian, German, French or Spanish native speaker based in US and Canada. Brazilian and Italian are urgent.
– Fluent written and spoken English.
– Graduated in language related topics (Linguistics, Journalism, Translation, etc)
– Available for work upon short notice and be able to commit 20 hours per week. Fast turnarounds are required.
– Fast Internet connection and PC with Windows operating system.
Hourly rate 15 USD – minimum availability per week 20 hours
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)