[Offre diffusée le 11 décembre 2013 sur la liste linguistlist par Pactera]
University or Organization: Pactera
Job Location: Washington, USA
Job Title: English Speakers – Dialogue Annotators (Bellevue)
Job Rank: Dialogue Annotators
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics
Required Language(s): English (eng)
Pactera is looking for English native speakers to work in Bellevue as full-time annotators (5 days per week during 2 months, with the possibility of extending the contract).
The job consists in identifying Slots and Intents in vocal written commands and annotating them within a specific tool, with purpose of improving Internet search engines. Detailed guidelines and training are provided for each job.
In order to enter the approved resource pool, candidates will have to perform a short test.
– Quick learner with good communication skills and willing to learn new stuff.
– Linguistic experience is not required, but an advantage
– Basic computer skills.
– Corporate work experience an advantage
– Native English (U. S., Canada) speaker
– Familiar with pop culture (Music, TV drama, Movie, Gaming, etc.).
– High school education or above.
– Has to be available now.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)