[Offre diffusée le 26 novembre 2013 sur la liste linguistlist par Leapforce]
Search Engine Evaluator
University or Organization: Leapforce, Inc
Job Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Job Rank: Search Engine Evaluator
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics
Required Language(s): English (eng)
This position is restricted to current residents of Germany.
This is a Personalized Search Engine Evaluator position. As a Personalized Search Engine Evaluator, you will be given tasks that are generated from your personalized content based on your Google account linked to your Gmail address that you use to register with Leapforce. Ideal candidates will be highly active users of Google’s search engine and other products; use Google Play at least once per week; use Google+ more than once per month and have more than 11 people per circle and have a Gmail account with web history turned on.
Some projects require that candidates use an Android smartphone or iPhone, not provided, to complete the evaluation work. Only Android smartphones and iPhone’s are acceptable, tablets and other smart devices do not qualify at this time.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve the results for one of the world’s largest internet search engine companies.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills
– Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with German social culture, media, and web culture
– Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in German and English
– Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
– University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
– Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
– Search Engine Evaluators are required to have currently lived in Germany for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback on search engine results by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. There are three parts to the exam: a theoretical component and two practical components. Supplied study materials can be used during the exam.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per IP address.
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Web Address for Applications: https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/job/27?sref=ae1bf26b26a54b59ba30d820385f8acb