[Offre diffusée le 18 novembre 2013 par Bosch]
Software Engineer in Language Technologies and Services
Bosch Group (www.bosch.com) is a company with over 50 billion euro revenue, 300,000 people worldwide, a very diverse product portfolio, and a history of over 125 years. The company has recently set up a team in Palo Alto, which is intended to develop natural language technologies and systems, and to provide services for the company.
The Bosch Language Services group in Palo Alto, CA is a newly created organization intended to develop products with natural language technologies and systems, and provide services for Bosch Group. It is a fast growing team addressing the needs within and outside of the large Bosch organization. We work closely with internal partners, including corporate research and other business units, to create a new set of products and services for Bosch, based on our leading technologies in the field.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking enthusiastic and creative software engineer with a strong desire to drive product development in this area.
- Develop the next-generation software products in the areas of user interaction technologies and systems
- Develop scalable and reliable solutions of such systems for 24/7 use
- Develop validation and testing software and tools
- Minimum of Master degree in Computer Science, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of large scale software development experiences (>100K lines of code)
- Strong in coding (C, C++, Java), algorithms and system design
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in developing web service solutions and web applications.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on development experience in cloud-based software product systems
- Excellent communication skills (both writing and speaking)
- Experience in speech recognition, natural language processing, and machine learning is a plus
APPLY ONLINE/CANDIDATER EN LIGNE