[Offre diffusée sur la liste linguistlist le 18 octobre 2013 par Lionbridge]
University or Organization: Lionbridge
Job Location: Tampere, Finland
Web Address: http://www.lionbridge.com/
Job Rank: Linguist
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics
Required Language(s): Bosnian (bos)
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development, language and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally.
A key differentiator for Lionbridge is our global footprint, which enables us to deliver superior service to customers through local contacts and resources. We employ more than 4,200 specialists, including linguists, computational linguists, project managers, engineers, subject matter experts, content developers, application developers and quality assurance professionals, in 26 countries. We also work with a network of 85,000 independent multilingual workers including translators, interpreters, web raters and subject matter experts across more than 100 countries.
We are looking for Linguistic experts for our current and possible future projects.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s in general linguistics
– Native language: Bosnian
– Actual working or research experience with the Bosnian language
– Strong linguistic comprehension
– Experience in Language Technology- either educational or work experience
– Experience in scripting languages (Python, xml, Regular Expression, etc.) is a plus
– Experience in annotation/corpus/dictionary/terminology work is a plus
– Great attention to detail while working efficiently
– Good organizational and analytical skills
– Good communication skills
– Excellent English skills, other language skills are a plus
– Possibility to work part-time or full-time from home on freelancer basis
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)