[Offre diffusée sur la liste parislinguists]
Ingénieur(e) en traitement automatique du langage
Trooclick France is a company that specializes in the application
development for the automatic processing of information. Our goal is to
create services that rebuild the user’s trust in digital content. Up to now,
Web players were able to enhance the relevance of this content; we go a step
further and contribute to improve its reliability.
Trooclick was created in November 2012. Just a few months later, in April
2013, it received financial support from the BPI (French public investment
bank) and in June 2013 was granted the Status of “Young Innovative Company”
(JEI), recognizing its innovative nature by the French government. It now
counts thirteen committed and passionate members in its tight-knit team.
The company carries out R&D projects in search of technical solutions in the
Artificial Intelligence field. Due to its growth, Trooclick is now looking
for candidates for its office in Paris (17ème).
As a member of the technical team, you will help us design and build our
information extraction framework based on advanced NLP technologies.
• A great team player, you will ensure project objectives are met and
deliveries are on time, working with software engineers, operations team and
even third party suppliers
• You will turn ideas into fast, well-documented and reliable
linguistic resources (both dictionaries and extraction rules) to ensure
efficiency, quality, performance and scalability
• You will interact with stakeholders to understand and fine tune
• You will carry out unitary testing, create and maintain our test
validation corpus and participate in editing technical documents
• Development will be first done in English but other languages such
as French or Spanish will come in a second step
• Expertise in media discourse analysis, especially the finance and
• Experience with Open Source or Industrial NLP tools such as Gate,
Treetagger, NooJ, Stanford, Temis or AlchemyAPI for linguistic
annotation,named entity recognition, relationship and fact extraction,
sentiment analysis, etc.
• Experience in scripting languages such as Perl or Python as well as
XML format to be autonomous in completing some technical tasks.
• Experience with basic database management operations (SQL language)
• Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies (RDF, OWL, SKOS,etc.) will be
• Excellent communication skills in English (French will be a plus)
We are open to new ideas that will significantly contribute to our success.
Our friendly team will provide the opportunity for valuable collaboration.
We offer you a responsibility-bearing position in a young and dynamic
company with an interesting and diversified scope of duties at the cutting
edge of research. We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals
able to learn new techniques and share knowledge and experience with the
Interested? Then send your application to email@example.com !